Tattoo Shop Reviews: Tattoo Artist Michela Bottin: Interview & Wireless Machine Review
Tattoo Shop Reviews Tattoo Artist Michela Bottin: Interview & Wireless Machine Review
“A dream come true.” Hear from Italian artist Michela Bottin the whirlwind of a life that she’s experienced since she began tattooing, all inspired by her love: her love of anime, her love of tattooing, her black tattoos, her clients, her new tattoo machine and, now, her “better half.” Shout out to Inked Magazine’s Miami studio, where Michela was tattooing.
Much love to you, Michela! And we’re happy to hear you love our wireless Spektra Flux.
Gear up for the Wireless Revolution and purchase your Spektra Flux today at
• Cordless and lightweight (only 6.3 ounces)
• Consistent power output at all times
• Easily decrease and increase the voltage by half increments
• Bluetooth enabled, allowing you to connect to our upcoming Darklab app for voice control and firmware updates
• User-friendly color-coded voltage indicator
• Detachable battery: quickly switch to the auxiliary PowerBolt battery with just a ¼ turn
• Compatible with most industry-certified membrane needles
• Ergonomic grip: 33mm
• 4mm stroke
• Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
Artists featured in this video:
Michela Bottin Ackerman:
For more info follow us on social media:
Filmed at the Inked Magazine’s Miami studio