Tattoo Shop Reviews: First Impression Review: Monomola Wow Lip Tattoo
Tattoo Shop Reviews First Impression Review: Monomola Wow Lip Tattoo
Hi guys so I’m back with another first impression review on the ever popular Monomola Wow Lip Tattoo. I purchased it because i got curious about it since a lot of girls are looking for it and crave for this product…And so I told myself that I gotta try this baby out…
It is not available in the market so I ordered it online. If you’re also interested to purchase it, here’s the link of Ms. Darlene’s Online Shop:
It costs Php 120.00 and it has 5 shades available (Lovely Peach, Rose Pink, Sweet Orange, Sexy Red and Cherry Red) but I don’t have the Sweet Orange because it was not available when I purchased it yesterday.
The product is contained in a tube container, just like the other lip gloss that we have, it is made in Korea and it contains 15 g of the product.
Scent: It smells good. (But my husband says that it smells like a soap) 😀
Feel on the lips: It feels sticky up until it dries. And be careful when you apply this product because it has a tendency to become messy when you just used the applicator that comes along with it. If you’re not used to putting the product with the applicator, use a lip brush instead.
1. It’s affordable.
2. The packaging is so cute and it’s travel friendly.
3. It stays on your lips for a long period of time.
4. It looks natural on the lips so it’s perfect for students who wants the lip tint effect minus the bitter taste of it.
1. You will wait for a couple of minutes before it dries up before you can peel and get the lips that you want.
2. It’s a bit drying on your lips so use a lip moisturizer or lip scrub first before applying it. Specially if you have a chopped lips because the dry skin will be peeled off with the product and that won’t feel so good you guys..:D
But overall, I personally liked it. I will definitely repurchase it because this will be a perfect lip product to use on a daily basis.
So, that’s it for my first impression review on the Monomola Wow Lip Tattoo. hopefully, it will help you guys to decide to buy this product or not..Thank you so much for watching!I love you guys so much!Have a nice week ahead…:) xoxo
– The products that i used here are bought with my own money and this blog is not sponsored.
– My review is based on my own experience on using these products. It may or may not have the same effect on you.
Video Editor Used:
– Corel Videostudio Pro X7
For business inquiries or sponsorship, please contact me in my Gmail Account (firstname.lastname@example.org)